Successful Selling - the Essentials
It's very likely that the members of
your sales team have different levels of training and
experience. Successful Selling makes a great starting point
developing a common understanding that you can build
You know that making profitable sales is a
knowledge, skill and
hard work, there's no such thing as the 'natural
born sales person'. Professionals have learnt how to use
the tools of the trade and apply them successfully. This
course will give your team a thorough grounding in
practical selling skills.
The two-day programme covers:
- The Sales Person Role.
- Understanding Buyer Behaviour.
- Setting personal objectives.
- Effective Prospecting.
- Opening the sale - building rapport.
- Qualifying opportunities in or out.
- Probing and identifying real needs.
- Features, advantages and benefits.
- Objections - why do they arise and how to handle
- Recognising buying signals.
- Closing the sale.
- Fundamentals of time and territory management.