Do you sometimes feel that you spend much of your
time sanity checking and re-writing proposals rather than managing
the sales team? You'd like to be confident that your team can consistently produce professional, well structured proposals that really sell
the benefits of your offering.
Perhaps they've all learnt about writing proposals
in different organisations but you'd like to bring it all together
to have a common approach. Your team
need a boost.
Our programme is an interactive session
covering the main elements of writing professional proposals:
- Can we win and do we want this business? - How did we get
to this point in the buying cycle? Are we in with a chance or just making up
- Preparation - What information do
we need? Who is the proposal for?
- Selling Benefits
- How do we position our offering most
- Structuring - What's the best way to organise
the structure of the proposal?
- Style and Presentation
- Covering letters - How to write an effective covering
- Creating a template for future
- Follow up - techniques to cement the relationship.
Your team should leave this session confident in writing
proposals and that they can generate first class proposals that
If you would like to discuss running a Proposal Writing Booster
please call Jon Howarth on 01604 883541.