Objection Handling and Closing Skills
Your team have done 90% of the job in finding
the decision maker, analysing their requirements and selling
the benefits, but
sometimes they just can't seem to close the business. You know that there are
no prizes for coming second, so you want to give
them a boost.
The Sales Closing Skills Booster is an interactive
session designed to cover the essential elements of closing including:
- Attitude - In order to close effectively you must not be
afraid of the word 'no'. It's all about motivation and
- Preparation - closing should not be a big step, it should
be part of the natural flow of the sales
- Timing - when to close is
crucial. Are you in control of the sale? Do you know where you are in
the buying cycle?
- Buying signals - how to spot
buying signals and how to react to them.
- Objections - dealing
with objections in a professional way that doesn't
alienate the customer
- Sales closing techniques - different styles of closing.
- Sealing the deal - making sure you have got the deal you
thought you had.
Your team should leave this session confident
that they know how and when to close.